Find out you are not alone!
- Improve your life and the lives of others with American Stroke Association Support Network.
- Rediscovering the simple joys of life is what Retreat and Refresh Stroke Camp is all about.
- DailyStrength has an active online stroke-support group.
- The Stroke Network can provide online support to stroke survivors and stroke caregivers of adult stroke. Their services include a message board with several forums relating to topics important to stroke survivors and stroke caregivers.
- The American Stroke Association has a search page where you can enter your zip code and a mileage radius to find stroke groups near you.
- Facebook has several active groups as well. For example, check out Stroke Talk for Facebook, and Young Stroke Survivors, United Stroke and TBI Survivors, and Stroke Support Group with Flint.
- Stroke Awareness for Everyone provides and manages several support and discussion email lists. To join, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to indicate which lists you want to join, and whether you are a stroke survivor, a caregiver, or have some other interest in learning about stroke.